To appreciate excellence and quality in training, we are recognizing innovations in the field of Talent development and training. We have Institutional Awards, Best Trainer Talk and Best Stall. Nominations are now invited for Institutional Awards.
- Innovative Training Practice – Educational Institutions.
- Innovative Training Practice – Corporate Institutions.
- Innovative Training Practice – Training Institutions.
- Best Trainer Talk (Nomination not required. Spot review by jury on conference day and award declaration).
- Best Expo Stall (Nomination not required. Spot review by jury on conference day and award declaration)
Award General Guidelines
- The Nomination is open for Corporate /Educational Institutions / Training Institutes in Kerala
- Each participating institution should submit a report on the innovative training practice along with the proof. Proof can be in terms of photos, reports, feedbacks, testimonials, videos etc.
- The Deadline for nomination is on or before 15th February 2017, 11:59 PM (IST)
- Shortlisted Institutions are invited to make a presentation on 20th February (Tentative) before the Jury.
- The Report should be less than 10 pages and have the format as instructed
How to nominate yourself/your institution for an award?
- Step 1: Completely fill out the Registration form
- Step 2: Continue to Payment, and download the invoice generated.
- Step 3: Download the Nomination form and fill up the details.
- Step 4: The nominations are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Excellence Award Nomination - Category (Educational/Corporate/Training Institution whichever applicable) along with the copy of invoice before Wednesday 15th February, 2017 (11:59 PM IST).
Please feel free to contact Ms. Greeshma Digi, Coordinator for Excellence Awards, NTS 2k17 at email@example.com carrying the subject line 'Query -Excellence Awards', with questions you may have in regards to this award, or call on +91 9447585023.